Thursday 1 July 2010

Rubab Khaadi

Rubab Khaadi Pakistani Model



We first knew Rubab as the ravishing runway sensation who was sure to be featured in all the top fashion dos. Be it in Pakistan, or on foreign shores, you could be certain of the girl being a part of the fashion activity. Having been around for quite some time, Rubab finally decided to branch out and do something other than modeling. And what could be better than pampering women in general and models in particular.
And so we were introduced to Rubab, the entrepreneur. It’s been a year and a half since she opened the doors of her salon to style savvy ladies. These days you will find her more at the salon than at fashion shows for she realizes that, “to make a business flourish you have to give it your 100 percent and I am focusing on my salon currently. Of course, I’m modeling, that goes without saying, but I’m spending more time at the salon than elsewhere.”
Rubab feels that now is the time to get into acting as well. “Initially I used to get a lot of offers but I would turn them down as I did not have the time, neither the mind to act. But now I can devote time to acting and I would certainly take on a good offer if and when it comes my way,” she discloses.


No comments:

Post a Comment